This June the NSW Health Minister, Jillian Skinner, announced new laws that will mean cosmetic procedures such as breast enlargement (augmentation), can only be conducted in licensed premises subject to the same standards as private hospitals.
Cosmetic Evolution complies with and applauds these new laws which puts patient safety first. If you’re thinking about cosmetic surgery, be sure to ask these questions:
Patient Safety First
Do you perform surgery in a fully accredited hospital or day clinic?
- Cosmetic Evolution surgery is performed at leading fully accredited hospitals in Sydney and Melbourne, and also an Approved Day Surgery in Queensland, with ISO 9001 rating.
Is your anaesthetist a Fellow of the Australian and New Zealand College of Anaesthetists (FANZCA)? Does your anaesthetist work concurrently in other Australian top private and public hospitals across various types of surgery? Have you discussed the different types of anaesthesia and how they may impact your experience?
- Cosmetic Evolution’s specialist anaesthetists are all Fellows of the Australian and New Zealand College of Anaesthetists (FANZCA) and work concurrently in some of Australia’s top private and public hospitals across various types of surgery.
Plastic vs Cosmetic Surgeon
Which formal qualifications does your surgeon hold?
- Cosmetic Evolution plastic surgeons and cosmetic surgeons are credentialed and approved to operate in fully accredited hospitals and day clinics. Our surgeons include Specialist Plastic Surgeons who are a member of the Australian Society of Plastic Surgeons and are accredited by the Commonwealth Government of Australia, as well as highly experienced cosmetic surgeons.
- Our cosmetic surgeons specialise in in reconstructive surgery and breast implants and have each performed between 2,000 and 3,000 breast augmentations.
Your Cosmetic Team
Who’s on your team?
- Cosmetic Evolution has a dedicated surgical team, anaesthetic team, nurses and cosmetic consultants to ensure you are kept informed every step of the way. This means there are no unexpected fees and we take the time to explain your options, listen to your needs and find the best solution for you.
How do you feel?
- Cosmetic Evolution is all about empowering you, to live with confidence. We want you to have a positive experience. We want you to be ‘your ideal image’.